Counselling Studies and Health Communication (part-time) from Ulster University offers students an opportunity to learn about the conscious and unconscious psychological and biopsychosocial factors that underpin individual feelings, thoughts and behaviours across the lifespan, and within the context of the couple, the family and the group.
Previous students have developed their work activities in counselling, health communication and associated areas. Additionally, past students have used the programme themes to support their existing work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Counselling and Therapeutic Framework
- Psychodynamic Approaches
- Health Communication
- Human Growth and Transition
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Humanistic Counselling Perspectives
- Research Methods
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Deadline is normally 31st July. Late applications may be considered until 31st August. However, where possible applicants should apply before the July deadline.
DisciplinesPsychology Health Sciences Counselling View 790 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- Hold an honours or non-honours degree (2:2 or above) or equivalent or demonstrate ability to undertake the course through the accreditation of prior experiential learning;
- Currently employed in or have recent experience (within the last five years) of employment either professionally or voluntarily in a role involving the use of counselling skills;
- Attend for interview to show evidence of having the personal qualities necessary to undertake counselling training.
- English Language Requirements
International14910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14910 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA6270 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6270 GBP per year during 36 months.
- The fees indicated are for full-time study.
- The price of your overall programme will be determined by the number of modules in the relevant academic year.
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.