When you study this MSc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering with Industrial Practice at University of Greenwich , you'll gain practical techniques by working with current and cutting-edge technologies and benefit from a research-driven academic environment with leading industry experts.
What you should know about this course
- You study at our Medway Campus in Kent and benefit from our world-class specialist and integrated engineering laboratories
- Ideal for graduates seeking managerial roles in manufacturing and engineering
- Learn to be a creative and innovative problem-solver with commercial awareness
- Combine study with practice through a year-long project and extended placement
- You are responsible for securing your placement (with our help). But if this is not completed, you can still graduate with an award without industrial practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Power Systems Analysis
- Technology Integration and Interfacing
- Design of Advanced Electronic Systems
- Embedded Electronics and Communications
- Individual Research Project
- Research, Planning and Communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 163 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Applicants should have:
An appropriate degree (2.2 or equivalent qualification) in electrical and/or electronic engineering.
- Students without a first degree but with professional and vocational experience (e.g. incorporated engineer or chartered engineer status) may be considered if they demonstrate the potential to succeed on the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National10350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10350 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.