This MA Design at University of Greenwich is an innovative multidisciplinary programme with two endorsements (MA Spatial Design, MA Design Diplomacy). We focus on ideas and practices that use methods such as co-design to explore how design diversity can empower practice and generate research in new and exciting ways.
What you should know about this course
- The course promotes and embeds the application and effective use of digital technologies into learning through design practice and research.
- You have the option to pursue our main MA Design or one of our two specialist endorsements: MA Spatial Design or MA Design Diplomacy.
- You will gain technical skills, including core front-end and back-end technologies and the principles of design.
- You will extend the range of design-centred work experience and entrepreneurship activities.
- You'll become familiar with the growing and fast-evolving body of knowledge within the discipline of design, especially Design Diversity and Inclusion.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Essential Professional and Academic Skills for Masters Students
- Diversity and Inclusivity by Design
- Design Research Project
- Interdisciplinary Research Methods
- Social Engagement for Communication Design
- Product Design Engineering
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design View 164 other Masters in Graphic Design in United Kingdom
- You should have an undergraduate degree at 2:1 or above in a relevant subject.
- You may also be considered if you have a good honours degree in an area other than art and design, but you will need to present evidence of substantial work within the art and design field and an aptitude for working at Master's level.
- We may also consider applicants without standard qualifications but with extensive and appropriate work experience.
- You will need to submit a digital portfolio of your work and provide a personal statement and academic/professional references indicating your suitability for the course. You should also consider areas of interest that you could explore during your studies, prior to attending an interview.
- Applicants with professional qualifications and/or industry experience will be considered on an individual basis.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 GBP per year during 12 months.
UK PT: £1,415 per 30 credits
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.