This Criminology, Gender and Sexualities course at University of Greenwich draws upon a wide range of perspectives to explore contemporary debates in criminology. You'll consider the impact of the #MeToo campaign, the implications of sexual consent, and how different legal systems deal with sex-trafficking and drug-related crimes.
What you should know about this course
This is a new and unique MSc that explores the gendered nature of crime and criminal justice
It is taught by experts in the fields of gender, crime and sexuality who have internationally-recognised publications in the field
With high-quality research-led teaching, you’ll be able to engage in cutting-edge debates about gender, sexuality and crime
You will challenge common assumptions about criminology, gender and sexuality, both at local and global levels
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Sexuality, Culture and Criminality
- Feminist Criminological Research
- Academic Project
- Crime and Criminal Justice in a Globalised and Gendered World
- Crime, Terrorism and the State
- Controversies in Contemporary Criminology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesGender & Sexuality Studies Criminal Law Criminology View 164 other Masters in Criminal Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- We will consider applicants with a first-class or upper second-class bachelor's degree with honours (or an overseas equivalent) in criminology or a cognate discipline.
- This may include law, sociology, history, geography, or another social sciences or humanities subject.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time (per 30 credits) Home £1500
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.