The MSc in Civil Engineering with Industrial Practice at University of Greenwich is aimed at engineering and technology graduates who wish to pursue managerial roles in engineering and manufacturing. Students on this course will be able to discuss career options with organisations such as Atkins Global and the Environment Agency and review the next steps to becoming a Chartered Engineer.
What you should know about this course
- Work in real-life situations and assess the usefulness of theoretical frameworks and research
- Experiential learning and critical evaluation of industry best practice against discipline theories
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders and different levels of management
- This popular course at our Medway Campus in Kent has limited availability and numbers will be capped. Apply early to secure your place.
- Analysis and Design for Seismic Action
- Principles of Management for Civil Engineering.
- Analysis and Management of Risk in Civil Engineering
- Advanced Materials Engineering for Construction
- Finite Element Methods in Civil Engineering
- Individual Research Project
- Research, Planning and Communication
- Academic English for Postgraduates (Engineering)
- Advanced Geotechnical Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 291 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
An appropriate accredited degree in civil engineering (2.2 or above) or an equivalent qualification.
- Applicants with a BSc Civil Engineering (IEng) will also be considered.
- You may also be considered if you do not have a first degree but have professional incorporated and vocational experience (e.g. incorporated engineer status) and demonstrate the potential to succeed on the course.
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 24 months.
National15750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15750 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.