It will be a journey of tracing the digital artefact as it evolves and shifts, followed by an understanding of the societal implications of the change wrought by the growth of digital phenomenon. This Digital Economy programme at King's College London offers students a unique and compelling mix of theory and practical knowledge of the digital economy.
- Research-led teaching by faculty specialized in digital innovation and digital economy
- The ability to analyze the strength and value of innovative business models underlying digital companies and the public sector
- Case study based teaching to bridge theory and practice
- Highly interactive and engaged teaching styles
- A focus on participation and presentation to empower students
- The ability to articulate your ideas both verbally and in writing
- A grounding in how digital innovation needs to be managed and coordinated
Our graduates will follow a broad range of career paths. The skills you develop are likely to be particularly transferable to work in digital companies and positions that need skills in digital business models, ecosystem strategies, social media management, analytics, CRM management, digital advertising, market research, and platform scaling and growth analysis.
- Micro Perspectives on the Digital Economy
- Crowds & Clouds – Digital Ecosystems
- Open Culture
- Digital Media, Digital Marketing
- Artificial Intelligence and Society
- Theorizing Big Data
- The Sharing Economy and Its Discontents
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Students currently residing in mainland China: January 7
DisciplinesEconomics Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 196 other Masters in Digital Communication in United Kingdom
- An honours degree at 2:1 standard or above.
- A personal statement is required. (maximum 4,000 characters)
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- One academic reference is required. A professional reference will be accepted if you have completed your qualifications over five years ago. In some cases, we may request an additional reference from you.
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application.
International29310 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29310 EUR per year during 12 months.
National11040 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11040 EUR per year during 12 months.
- National: £5,520 per year
- International: £14,655 per year
Living costs for London
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.