Candidates for this Cyber Security MSc program from Khalifa University are taught and supervised by experienced faculty and are expected to demonstrate initiative in their approach and innovation in their work. In addition to successfully completing the taught course component of the program, candidates prepare and present a thesis on their chosen area. Research may be undertaken in several topics corresponding to the areas of focus identified by the University.
The Cyber Security MSc program from Khalifa University helps open many career opportunities for future success. The field of cyber security is broad, therefore, graduates should have plenty of career opportunities to choose from both locally and internationally. These include network security, security management, digital forensics, ethical hacking, and penetration testing. The wide range of industries that utilize cyber security engineers include, information and communication technology, government entities, banking/finance, oil and gas, healthcare, power generation and distribution, and transportation. The MSc in CSEC program at Khalifa University offers the student an excellent opportunity for interdisciplinary education, which will help them fulfil the requirement of these career paths. Graduates also go through rigorous training and research experience to enable them to pursue their studies at PhD level.
- Cyber Physical Systems Security
- Modern Cryptography
- Secure Software Systems Engineering
- Cyber-security Threats and Mitigation
- Cloud and Mobile Digital Forensics
- Wireless Network and Mobile Security
- Social Engineering and Human Hacking
- Hardware and System Architecture Security
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security Artificial Intelligence View 13 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United Arab Emirates
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 out of 4.0, or equivalent (e.g. an upper second-class honors in a UK-style degree, from a reputable accredited institution).
- A minimum quantitative score of 150 in the general Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required. Applicants for all programs should attempt all three sections of the GRE.
- A minimum level of English proficiency
- A minimum of two referee recommendations (provided via online form)
- Statement of purpose (500-1,000 words)
- Admission interview
International20052 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1114 EUR per credit during 24 months.
National20052 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1114 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- AED 5,000 per credit hour
Living costs for Abu Dhabi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.