Candidates for this Aerospace Engineering MSc program at Khalifa University are taught and supervised by experienced faculty and are expected to demonstrate initiative in their approach and innovation in their work. In addition to successfully completing the taught course component of the program, candidates prepare and present a thesis on their chosen area. Research may be undertaken in several topics corresponding to the areas of focus identified by the University.
- The Aerospace Engineering MSc program at Khalifa University is one of the most cutting edge, state-of-the-art and innovative programs in the region. The program offers world-class graduate-level engineering education and research opportunities. The earned skills during the study period will trigger highly logical thought process that can translate well into industrial applications.
- A graduate of the program will learn how to apply advanced skills related to aerospace engineering and make calculations on every aspect of an aircraft/spacecraft design. This includes aerodynamics, propulsion, stability and control, materials and manufacturing, electronic systems and much more.
- Due to the diverse range of studied subjects, job opportunities are not only limited to aerospace related industries, they can be found in different disciplines. The program aims to attract students with a diverse background in Mechanical, Materials, Electronics, Mechatronics and other related disciplines of engineering and science, and cultivate them with unmatched academic and research expertise to lead projects in various high-tech industries.
- The graduates can become outstanding researchers, innovators, entrepreneurs, industrial leaders as well as strong independent academic scholars. Their skills develop in areas that include but are not limited to: aerodynamics, astronautics, space mechanics, composite materials, aircraft/spacecraft/UAV Design, flight stability and control, aeroelasticity, and propulsion.
- The job prospects are very wide and varied, with opportunities doing many different jobs within the aviation and space sector. In addition to global aerospace employers such as Boeing, Airbus, Diehl, and NASA, within the UAE, the graduates can work in the defense and security sector, Tawazun Group, STRATA, Yahsat, MBRSC, Mubadala Group, GAL, Calidus, Etihad and Emirates airlines, and the educational sector. Furthermore, graduates go through rigorous training and research experience to help them pursue their studies at PhD level.
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Advanced Aerodynamics
- Aerospace Materials and Structures
- Advanced Flight Dynamics and Control
- Seminar in Research Methods
- Master’s Thesis
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Aerospace Engineering Mathematics View 6 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in United Arab Emirates
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 out of 4.0, or equivalent (e.g. an upper second-class honors in a UK-style degree, from a reputable accredited institution).
- A minimum quantitative score of 150 in the general Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required. Applicants for all programs should attempt all three sections of the GRE.
- A minimum level of English proficiency
- A minimum of two referee recommendations (provided via online form)
- Statement of purpose (500-1,000 words)
- Admission interview
International20052 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1114 EUR per credit during 24 months.
National20052 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1114 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- AED 5,000 per credit hour
Living costs for Abu Dhabi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.