To distinguish yourself in the sports industry, you’ll need to ensure that you have the necessary resourcefulness to stay one step ahead of the competition. Thanks to this sports management degree, you will learn to understand the dynamics of the international sports markets in Paris and Shanghai, acquire the necessary specialist knowledge, meet top industry players, and experience the sports industry in other business environments.
As a student of the Sports Industry Management program from Emlyon Business School , you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits, etc... The Careers Services Department provides all students with continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
- Events: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cost Accounting
- Consumer Lifestyles
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management Sports Sciences View 5 other Masters in Sports Management in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply:
- A validated Master 1 degree or Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac + 4
- A validated Licence 3 degree or Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac+3, with an excellent profile (limited to 30% of the cohort)
Mandatory documents (all the documents provided need to be in English or French (except passport and identity card):
- A resume
- A copy of an official valid identity card or passport
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree
- An enrollment certificate / A certificate of attendance for graduating students
- A certified copy of your transcripts from the first year of your undergraduate education until now
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA16333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.