You will work on concepts such as brand management, marketing, advertising and social media.You will learn through research-informed teaching and learning. You will be educated on the circular economy and what it means for the production, distribution and consumption of luxury goods. You will broaden your perspective through the consideration of ethics, corporate social responsibility, enterprise and leadership. By learning to consider these elements of Luxury Brand Management at the Northumbria University you will be prepared with the skills to take on both creative and management roles in the luxury goods industry.
Working on a live project could offer you exciting, hands-on experience within a luxury brand role. Exploring real briefs can help you gain the hands-on practical insight and knowledge that employers are looking for, and give you a fantastic opportunity to stand out in a very competitive jobs market.
- The programme focuses on developing practical and employer-facing competencies, particularly through the ‘live project’ module. You will also gain from a range of entrepreneurial management skills embedded in all modules.
- The programme encourages development of the entrepreneurial behaviours, necessary to be a manager in the luxury brand industry. These behaviours include setting the clear goals that you need to succeed with your career. You will learn to become global luxury brand managers, who are critical and independent thinkers and not afraid to ask the big and challenging questions.
- The programme is designed to increase employability skills. We do so by ensuring that you are gaining the kind of practical knowledge that can be applied to the world of work.
- Design Process
- Luxury Brand Management
- Luxury Brand Value
- Luxury Brand Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
National students are advised to apply early to secure your place and organise any sponsorship or funding.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 148 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a 2:2 honours degree in any discipline. Applicants with appropriate work experience and/or a relevant professional qualification will be considered.
- International applicants are required to have a minimum overall IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 with 5.5 in each component (or approved equivalent*).
International16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10206 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10206 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.