Specialist modules cover corporate financial management and international financial markets and institutions. You’ll gain a theoretical understanding and analytical skills that will help you succeed in the competitive, rewarding environment of finance and business.
The Business with Financial Management course at Northumbria University culminates in either a Masters dissertation or, if you prefer, a consultancy project where you’ll tackle an issue faced by a real client. Throughout the course there’s a focus on self-development and employability.
- The course includes modules that are focused on developing global management competencies. Topics during these modules include emotional intelligence, cultural awareness and the ability to work in diverse groups and teams, as well as project management and decision making.
- To further enhance your employability, we offer the opportunity to undertake a Masters consultancy project as an alternative to the traditional dissertation. You’ll work in a small group, typically no more than five people, and tackle a live project from a host organisation under the mentorship of a member of our academic team. The project can be an excellent vehicle for you to relate theory to practice while developing key employability skills.
- Strategic Management for Competitive Advantage
- Masters Consultancy Project
- International Financial Markets and Institutions
- Corporate Financial Management
- Leadership and Management Development
- Research Methods and Analytics for Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 789 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Applicants should normally have:
- A minimum of a 2:2 honours degree or equivalent, or substantial experience of working in a business organisation.
English Language requirements:
- International applicants are required to have a minimum overall IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 with 5.5 in each component (or approved equivalent*).
International9450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9450 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9450 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Full UK Fee: EUR 9,450
- Full EU Fee: EUR 9,450
- Full International Fee: TBC
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.