Digital Health programme from University of the West of Scotland will focus on planning, analysing, developing, evaluating, deploying, and managing Digital Health systems/services for modern day organisations/businesses. All modules are designed to respect the overarching themes of Digital Health, delivering research informed teaching in lectures, tutorials, and laboratory sessions; other modules will focus on academic, research and ethical practices within a professional environment.
Graduates are currently working in roles including:
- Healthcare Application Developer
- Connected Healthcare Consultant
- Digital Healthcare and Data Analyst
Modules that you will study will focus on:
- Mobile Networks and Smartphone Applications
- Data Mining and Visualization
- Ethics for the IT Professional
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design
- Emerging Topics in Computing
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
International- The latest we can process your application is 6 weeks before the course start date
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Health Informatics View 47 other Masters in Health Informatics in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of the West of Scotland and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- You require a Bachelor Honours Degree (2.2 or above) in Computing/ Engineering (or Relevant Disciplines) from a UK academic institute or an equivalent 4-year international degree qualification.
- You may also be considered with other academic, vocational or professional qualifications deemed to be equivalent.
International17250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17250 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11250 GBP per year during 12 months.
For Scottish students, cost of study per year is 7,000
Living costs for Paisley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.