You will advance your knowledge to support your career progression within consulting and contracting organisations whilst satisfying the learning requirements for Chartered Engineer (CEng) status. The Civil Engineering programme is offered at The University of the West of Scotland.
Graduate employment may be found in both public or private sectors within civil engineering and other built environment disciplines such as transportation or public health dealing with many key activities such as construction, design, infrastructure, sustainability, environmental and transportation impacts and project management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Structural Analysis
- Applied Finite Element Analysis
- Advanced Geotechnical Engineering
- Advanced Materials for Sustainable Construction
- Civil Engineering Scheme Design
- Engineering Project Management
- Civil Engineering Project Design
- Research Design & Methods
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Materials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 282 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We welcome Scottish, UK and international students and consider all applicants on an individual basis.
- Don’t worry if your qualifications are not listed here, we take a range of factors into account when assessing your application and are happy to consider other alternative combinations of qualifications and experience
- If you are applying with an EU or non-EU qualification, please check our Postgraduate Entry Requirements page which gives more information about country-specific entry requirements.
International16400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National6500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Rest of Uk (English, Northern Irish, Welsh)/ Republic of Ireland
- £10,765 Cost of Study
Living costs for Paisley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.