Monetary and Financial Economics from University of Cyprus is designed for students who want to specialize in the areas of monetary and financial economics with the purpose of seeking employment in the public or the private sector upon completion of the program.
Students at Monetary and Financial Economics from University of Cyprus will:
- acquire a solid grasp of key economic principles and develop the analytical skills that are valued by financial institutions and other organizations operating in today’s dynamic and complex financial world.
- be able to use economic data and reasoning to understand the economic environment in which these institutions operate; to comprehend and execute the organization’s policies; to assess the associated risks and rewards and provide appropriate feedback to management
- Money, Banking and Financial Economics
- International Finance
- Τhe Economics of Firm Financing
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Econometrics View 7 other Masters in Economics in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University.
- Previous University education in a suitable subject (academic background) and grades of relevant degrees.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Personal interview and/or written examination (if provided by the Department’s internal rules).
- Submission of preliminary research proposal for admission to a doctoral course (if provided by the Department’s internal rules).
International3416 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5125 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA3416 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5125 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.