The mission of the International Relations and Economic Diplomacy program from Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU) is to train specialists with a wide range of vision in global governance, international relations, world economic processes, and different issues connected with the political activity of state and non-governmental actors, global and regional institutions.
- International relations and world politics
- History and theory of diplomacy
- Development trends of the global economy
- International economic law
- Methodology for the international relations research
- Political systems and international economic policy of the Eurasian states
- Modern political institutions and processes: comparative analysis
- Methodology and practice of scientific and pedagogical activity
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations Political Science View 23 other Masters in Economics in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduates of a first cycle study programme who completed studies in the fields of social sciences and humanities; or
- Graduates of a study programme for a previous graduate qualification (pre-Bologna programmes) studying in the fields of social sciences and humanities.
- Graduates of a first cycle study programme and graduates of a study programme for a previous graduate qualification (pre-Bologna programmes) from other unrealted fields of study must complete additional academic requirements - prerequisite exams (equivalent to 12 ECTS): Ethics and Culture in Business World and Intercultural Business Communication.
International6655 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6655 EUR per year during 24 months.
National6100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6100 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 383,500 rubles per academic year (2 semesters) for Russian citizens
- 418 470 rubles per academic year for foreigners (2 semesters).
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.