What you'll study
You will study different ways of understanding mental health problems in adults and children, and share insights into relevant theories and the latest practice models applicable to the UK.
You will be introduced to the foundation skills of clinical psychology practice, including interviewing, observation and psychometric assessment.
You will also learn about research in healthcare, looking at issues such as research design, governance and ethical considerations before going on to conduct your own piece of research.
Studying this course will set you up with the knowledge and professional skills to move into a range of health service and research careers. It is particularly good preparation for work as an assistant psychologist, and a foundation for further postgraduate training or research in clinical psychology.
This course is not professionally accredited and will not provide you with a licence to practise.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of clinical and health psychology
- Fundamentals of clinical psychology practice
- Professional skills development
- Advanced research methods for applied psychology
- Applied clinical psychology dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 837 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You should have a bachelor’s honours degree or international equivalent, typically a 2:1 or above.
- To apply for this course you should have an undergraduate degree in psychology.
- Your degree must be recognised by the British Psychological Society (BPS) as providing Graduate Basis for Chartership (GBC).
- If you do not have an undergraduate degree in psychology, we will consider applicants who have successfully completed a BPS accredited Masters conversion degree.
- In your application, you will need to provide a max. 500 word personal statement which should explain
- We may make an offer based on a lower grade if you can provide evidence of your suitability for the degree.
- If your first language is not English but within the last 2 years you completed your degree in the UK you may be exempt from our English language requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24600 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11200 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bath
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.