You will have developed an internationalised approach, and be able to challenge specific cultural perspectives, deepening the quality of your analysis. This course will teach you to evaluate issues of media and international development, such as human rights and media structures and explore the latest academic and journalistic research technique.
Why choose this International Journalism with Data Analytics course at University of Bedfordshire?
- Articulate your journalism across media platforms
- Produce a final project of your choice, either in the form of a journalistic portfolio or an academic dissertation
- Attend master classes and visit the BBC, The Guardian, Reuters, Bloomberg and others
- Interview top UK politicians, human rights lawyers and others visiting the university
- Data Analytics Units covers a wide range of topics including programming, databases, security, project management and computer networking, giving you both the underpinning theory and the ability to apply it to complex real-world problems, as well as an awareness of emerging technologies and developments.
- Computer Networks And Security
- Data Modelling, Management And Governance
- Developing Independent Research
- Final Project In International Journalism
- Journalism Practices Around The World
- Media And International Development
- Personal Professional Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Journalism View 149 other Masters in Journalism in United Kingdom
- A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is fine)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language
- A one-page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- A copy of your current valid passport details
- Please submit copies of any UK Visa that you have held and any documentation relating to previous visa refusals from any country
International8125 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16250 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4125 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8250 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- For UK/EU students the standard fee is £8250per year.
Living costs for Luton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.