The MA Education will allow you to gain further knowledge and understanding in areas of working with children and adults in a wide variety of local authority or social care settings as well as in nurseries, schools and colleges.
For those already in work, the part-time route will support promotion to leadership and management roles. Our names awards will enable students to progress to doctoral study in specific specialist areas.
Why choose this International Education (Leadership and Administration) course at University of Bedfordshire?The course provides a dedicated route for those in management positions (or on a management career path). The course aims to develop both analytical and practical skills and will equip you to critically analyse current practices and processes as well as develop your own approaches to effective change.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dissertation In International Education (Leadership And Administration)
- Education And International Development
- Research Methods For International Educators
- The Administration And Leadership Of Educational Settings
- Theories Of Learning And Their Application In International Contexts
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1702 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- Applicants should have a good undergraduate degree at Honours level, or equivalent.
- To apply for a place on a postgraduate course (MA/MSc/MBA) at the University of Bedfordshire you should have a good first degree and the required English language qualification
- To apply for a postgraduate degree (MA/MSc/MBA/LLM) at the University of Bedfordshire you should have a good honours degree (or equivalent qualification) in an appropriate subject from a recognised university or HE institution.
- We will also consider candidates with other relevant qualifications or appropriate work experience.
International13275 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13275 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National7840 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7840 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- For EU students the standard fee is £7,840.
Living costs for Bedford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.