Philosophy - International Business from University of Pretoria aims to equip students with international business management skills needed to understand the challenges and grasp the opportunities that the global business environment offers.
Students at Philosophy - International Business from University of Pretoria will:
- be able to conduct advanced research into International Management
- be experts in their area of chosen research within the field of International Business Management.
- Managing the Multinational Corporation
- Competitive Global Business Strategy
- Research Methodology
- International Business and Emerging Markets
- States and Markets in a Global Political Economy
- Proposal Formulation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Philosophy & Ethics International Business View 42 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in South Africa
- Completed Honours degree/ SAQA accredited NQF 8 qualification
- Minimum of five years business experience
- Matriculation certificate level competence in mathematics
- Competence in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a web browser
- Good English language skills verbally and in written format
- GIBS entrance test if degreed and GMAT if non-degreed
- Completed essay
- SAQA certificate for all qualifications completed outside SA (international).
- Applicants from Non- English speaking countries will have to complete an English Proficiency Test
International5228 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10456 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National5228 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10456 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.