Philosophy - Change Leadership from University of Pretoria will focus on the future world of work and the intricacies of leading for sustainability.
Students at Philosophy - Change Leadership from University of Pretoria will:
- develop a deeper understanding of management and organisational change to encourage responsible and sustainable business.
- be equipped to manage the strategic view of the organisation while also understanding the tactics and tools required to create sustainable change at all levels.
- Contextual disruption and business strategy
- The evolving organisation
- Leading innovation and organisational change
- Developing self and others
- Advanced research methods
- Change leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLeadership View 7 other Masters in Leadership in South Africa
- Completed Honours degree/ SAQA accredited NQF 8 qualification
- Minimum of five years business experience (preferably 10 or more);
- Matriculation certificate level competence in mathematics
- Competence in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a web browser
- Good English language skills verbally and in written format
- GIBS entrance test if degreed and GMAT if non-degreed;
- Completed essay
- SAQA certificate for all qualifications completed outside SA (international).
- Applicants from Non- English speaking countries will have to complete an English Proficiency Test
International4895 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9790 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National4895 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9790 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.