At Philosophy - Evidence-Based Management from University of Pretoria this aim is aligned with the mission of GIBS, which is to improve individual and organisational performance within the continent through high-quality business and management education.
Students at Philosophy - Evidence-Based Management from University of Pretoria will:
- identify, critically assess and interpret a business problem and, using an evidence-based approach, improve the quality of managerial decision-making.
- easily understand and implement these credible principles.
- Evidence-based management
- Research design
- Principles of quantitative research
- Principles of qualitative research
- Integrated research design
- Thematic understanding module
- Mini-dissertation: Evidence-based management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Philosophy & Ethics Management Studies View 42 other Masters in Business Administration in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Honours degree/ SAQA accredited NQF 8 qualification
- Minimum of five years business experience
- Matriculation certificate level competence in mathematics
- Competence in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a web browser
- Good English language skills verbally and in written format
- GIBS entrance test if degreed and GMAT if non-degreed
- Completed essay
- SAQA certificate for all qualifications completed outside SA (international).
- Applicants from Non- English-speaking countries will have to complete an English Proficiency Test
International6526 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9790 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
National6526 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9790 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.