The Bioengineering MSc course at University of Bedfordshire integrates the application of engineering principles of design and analysis to biological systems and biomaterials including the production of novel biomolecules and the development of diagnostic and monitoring technologies applicable in diverse biotechnology industries.
The curriculum is designed to enable you to explore current and emerging bioengineering applications in health, food and the environment. This would create career opportunities in government agencies, industry, research and development, and other organisations.
- Cell Biology
- Chemistry And Molecular Genetics
- Essential Skills In Bioengineering
- Human Anatomy And Physiology
- Microbiology And Biochemistry
- Applications Of Bioengineering
- Biochemical Techniques And Skills
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 746 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Bedfordshire and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is fine)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language
- A one-page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- A copy of your current valid passport details
- Please submit copies of any UK Visa that you have held and any documentation relating to previous visa refusals from any country
International16250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16250 GBP per year during 48 months.
National8250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8250 GBP per year during 48 months.
- For UK/EU students the standard fee is £8,250 per year.
- For International students the standard fee is per 2 years.
Living costs for Luton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.