You will study both in an academic setting and work in clinical practice environments enabling you to complete the necessary knowledge and skills to register with the Nursing and Midwifery Council as a nurse.
The NHS constitution brings together details of what staff, patients and the public can expect from the National Health Service. It sets out the principles and values that guide how the NHS should act and make decisions. The NHS Constitution states that the NHS "aspires to the highest standards of excellence and professionalism. "
Why choose this course?
This Adult Nursing MSc course at University of Bedfordshire will focus on issues of direct relevance to the achievement of registered nurse status whilst pursuing a postgraduate course of study in a supportive learning environment. Success in the course will confer eligibility to apply for registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) as a Registered Nurse Adult.
Emphasis throughout the course is placed on enabling you to develop the knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviours to be an adult nurse who is able to meet the demands of the role in a healthcare system that is constantly evolving. You will be provided with opportunities to meet your full potential by learning in a variety of ways in academic, simulated and practice settings. Assessments facilitate strong links between your learning and practice.
- Preparation For Adult Nursing Registered Practice
- Assessment And Decision Making In Adult Nursing
- Essentials Of Adult Nursing
- Health, Life And Social Sciences For Nursing
- Improving Care: Principles Of Clinical Leadership
- Medicines Management And Pharmacology In Adult Nursing
- Nursing Dissertation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 1013 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is fine)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language
- A one-page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- A copy of your current valid passport details
- Please submit copies of any UK Visa that you have held and any documentation relating to previous visa refusals from any country
International14675 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14675 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 24 months.
- For EU students the standard fee is £9,250.
Living costs for Luton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.