Biblical Studies New Testament and Related Literature from University of Pretoria is known for its quality research, relevant teaching and learning programmes.
Students at Biblical Studies New Testament and Related Literature from University of Pretoria will:
- get high standard at which theology is practised
- get community engagement, especially through its Centres.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- New Testament
- Related Literature
- Biblical Studies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 19 other Masters in Christian Studies in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Relevant honours degree or relevant four-year bachelor’s degree
- A weighted average of at least 65% at final-year level
- Hebrew passed at second-year level of the bachelor’s degree (for the MTh in Old Testament Studies) or an admissions examination may be required
- Greek passed at second-year level of the bachelor’s degree – for the MTh (New Testament Studies) or an admissions examination may be required
International1106 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1106 EUR per year during 12 months.
National1106 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1106 EUR per year during 12 months.
R18 960 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.