Philosophy, Politics and Economics from University of Pretoria we offer an exciting and comprehensive programme and discipline-based major.
Students at Philosophy, Politics and Economics from University of Pretoria will:
- develop to their full potential.
- be entering a stimulating environment
- broaden their intellectual horizons
- achieve personal and professional success through the best possible learning experience.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Philosophy & Ethics Political Science View 59 other Masters in Economics in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BSocSciHons (Philosophy, Politics and Economics) degree or relevant honours degree
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 68% for the honours degree is required but students with a cumulative weighted average of 70% or more for the honours degree will receive preference
- Research component passed at honours level
- Additional work/modules may be required in order to reach the desired level of competency in research
International1106 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1106 EUR per year during 12 months.
National1106 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1106 EUR per year during 12 months.
R18 960 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.