Arts Therapies (Coursework) from University of Pretoria we offer an exciting and comprehensive programme and discipline-based major.
Students at Arts Therapies (Coursework) from University of Pretoria will:
- develop to their full potential.
- be entering a stimulating environment
- broaden their intellectual horizons
- achieve personal and professional success through the best possible learning experience.
- Mini-dissertation: Arts therapies
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Dance/Movement therapy
- Drama therapy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History View 8 other Masters in Art History in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Honours degree in Arts Therapies or relevant honours degree (e.g. psychology, speech therapy, occupational therapy, social work or education) or relevant four-year bachelor’s degree
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 70% for the honours degree or the four-year bachelor's degree
- Psychology passed at final-year level. In the case of mature students, selected psychology modules are specified in order to meet the admission requirements.
- Practical audition
- Written application form
International4218 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4218 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2109 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2109 EUR per year during 24 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - from R36 000 to R50 000
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.