The Physiotherapy (Pre-registration) programme from University of Liverpool will support your development as a graduates with the ability and desire to make a meaningful contribution within the communities in which you live and work. More specifically it promotes your development as a physiotherapist who is a critical thinker, resilient, resourceful and capable of providing outstanding patient care in the current and future healthcare system.
The programme has been divided into three key themes, clinical, professional and evidence based practice which thread through the programme and have been connected horizontally and vertically to facilitate effective knowledge and skill integration. The themes transition across the two years, ensuring that learning is applied and developed continuously to facilitate growth at each level of study.
Within the themes individual modules have been developed in parallel to ensure that you benefit from a planned and coherent learning experience with an appropriate spread of workload across each year. Practice based learning is an essential part of this programme as it will allow you to experience a wide range of clinical settings and integrate theory and practice developing clinical skills, professionalism and leadership.
The taught postgraduate programmes in the School of Health Sciences provide an opportunity for healthcare professionals to develop, specialise and extend the scope of their skills into new areas, to meet the constantly evolving service demands for advanced practitioners and senior health professionals.
Graduates in Physiotherapy are a vital part of modern health care and employment opportunities are available in the UK and abroad.
Successful graduates will be eligible to apply for registration as a physiotherapist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and to apply to become a professional member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Sciences in Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy Practice
- Evidenced based management of the medical and surgical patient
- Evidence based management of the musculoskeletal patient
- Research proposal
- Advancing physiotherapy practice
- Leadership and Service delivery
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 1768 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The programme will recruit graduates from across a range of disciplines eg biological sciences, physics, health sciences, sports based disciplines who have obtained a 2:1 classification in their degree. We will also consider those with a 2:2 classification in their degree who are able to provide wider contextual information of recent relevant experience or further study.
- Non-health related degrees and professional qualifications may be accepted but each application will be considered on its own merits.
- Applicants must also hold 5 GCSE grades 5-9 (or grades A*-C if assigned according to previous grading system), which include maths English language and a science (dual award is accepted).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22400 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.