The taught postgraduate programmes in the School of Health Sciences provide an opportunity for healthcare professionals to develop, specialise and extend the scope of their skills into new areas, to meet the constantly evolving service demands for advanced practitioners and senior health professionals.
Graduates of the Diagnostic Radiography (Pre-registration) course from University of Liverpool are a vital part of modern health care and employment opportunities are available in the UK and abroad. Current vacancy rates in the NHS are at 15% and there is an increase in the diagnostic radiography workforce required to meet the strategic plans set by the NHS. It is highly likely that a job will be available upon qualification.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Radiographic science and imaging technologies
- Musculoskeletal and soft tissue imaging systems
- Research methods in healthcare practice
- Clinical and professional practice
- Advanced imaging techniques & multimodality imaging
- Professionalism, advanced practice & imaging services
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Candidates should have applied by the November before the start of the programme
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine Health Sciences View 453 other Masters in Biology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applications are welcome from graduates from across a range of disciplines eg biological sciences, physics, health sciences. You will require a 2:1 or equivalent undergraduate degree. We will also consider those with a 2:2 classification in your degree if you are able to provide wider contextual information of recent relevant experience or further study.
- Non-health related degrees and professional qualifications may be accepted but each application will be considered on its own merits.
- Applicants must also hold 5 GCSE grades 5-9 (or grades A*-C if assigned according to previous grading system), which include maths, English language and a science (dual award is accepted).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22400 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.