Adult and Community Education and Training from University of Pretoria trains pre-service teachers.
- Educational psychologists,
- Programme evaluators,
- Curriculum designers,
- Computer education and training experts,
- Assessment specialists,
- Education policy analysts,
- Community development workers and education law advisors working in national and international agencies and organisations.
- Research proposal
- Adult and community education and training
- Adult Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Adult Education Teaching View 4 other Masters in Adult Education in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Relevant BEdHons degree or relevant honours degree and Teacher’s Diploma
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 60% for the relevant honours qualification
- Candidates who achieved a cumulative weighted average of at least 60% in the relevant honours degree will receive preference
- Relevant academic/work experience
- Interviews with the HoD and programme coordinator to clarify aspects of the application, research concept note or the research interests
International1106 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1106 EUR per year during 24 months.
National1106 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1106 EUR per year during 24 months.
R18 960 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.