The healthcare market is an increasingly important consumer of technological and, especially, electrical engineering applications. These range from the complex and specialist equipment in hospitals, such as MRI scanners, to the small gadgets and tools that enable people to continue living in their own home environments for longer, such as a wireless alarm system.
Between these two extremes lie countless applications such as pacemakers, monitors of all sorts of biological signals, diagnostic equipment and resources used in the curative process.
The development of these applications is the subject of the Care and Cure programme from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) . This is a highly dynamic field which integrates knowledge in the fields of electrical engineering, mathematics, computer science, physics, and biology.
Finding a job is not a problem for our alumni. They typically start their careers in research or product development at a high-tech company. As the program is taught in English, our alumni can also easily find jobs at companies or universities abroad.
Moreover, the broad understanding and systematic way of thinking you gain from the Master’s program of Electrical Engineering opens up opportunities in other fields as well.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- are intended to acquire a certain level of abstract and model thinking. They include courses in mathematics, physics and electrical engineering. Specialization courses are in-depth courses from a specific research group preparing you a specific area in Electrical Engineering.
- You can choose from a range of elective courses presenting state-of-the-art, specialist knowledge on topics currently being researched in our research groups. These electives are designed to prepare you for your internship and final graduation project.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Health Informatics View 75 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A sufficient level of academic knowledge, skills and competences.
- A Licenciado / Licenciatura, Titulo de Ingeniero (Superior), Titulo de Arquitecto or Titulo de Graduado degree (obtained after at least 4 years = 240 ECTS of studies) from an accredited university.
- A Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 7.0/10.
- Specific subject related knowledge and skills depending on the program of your choice (see check your eligibility)
- a certain level of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16400 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Eindhoven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.