International Taxation (Coursework) from University of Pretoria is at the cutting edge of research and community engagement within the national, African and global context.
Students at International Taxation (Coursework) from University of Pretoria will:
- advance relevant knowledge
- become employable, innovative and diverse
- Domestic international tax provisions
- Tax treaty provisions
- Taxation in a digitised economy
- Research methodology for taxation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Philosophy & Ethics Taxation View 40 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Relevant honours degree or relevant postgraduate qualification
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 60% for the BComHons degree or postgraduate diploma
- Relevant Taxation modules at postgraduate level (minimum of 40 credits)
- Relevant work experience in a tax environment
International3978 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3978 EUR per year during 12 months.
National1989 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1989 EUR per year during 12 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - from R34 000 to R67 000
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.