The Data Science and Artificial Intelligence programme from University of Liverpool has been developed in close collaboration with a number of commercial partners including IBM to meet the skills gaps in this growing employment area.
The course provides an introduction to the knowledge and skills required you will need to work within the Data Science and Artificial Intelligence. You have the choice of a one or two year option, with year two as a Year in Industry.
There is a well documented global shortage of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence practitioners. Employment opportunities within this field far outstrip supply.
The MSc Data Science and Artificial Intelligence addresses this skills gap by providing graduates with employment opportunities across the sector with a particular focus on, but not limited to, career opportunities within the field of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence. This includes interdisciplinary opportunities, by coupling knowledge of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence with the knowledge that graduates have acquired from their first degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Computer Science
- Programming Fundamentals
- Maths and Statistics for Ai and Data Science
- Data Mining and VIsualisation
- Applied Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Project
- Database and Information Systems
- Web Programming
- Artificial Intelligence and Communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence View 699 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The MSc Data Science and Artificial Intelligence is for those who are are seeking alternative career opportunities, within the context of the Data Science and Artificial Intelligence industry. The course is suitable for those who have done a first degree in a subject not related to Computer Science.
- You will need a high 2:1 Bachelors Degree with Honours (or above), and be expected to have the majority of module marks in this range, in a subject other than Computer Science (or subject closely related to Computer Science). This includes students with first degrees from near-STEM, far- STEM and even non-STEM subjects. Students from under-represented-groups within the computer science industry are particularly welcome.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.