You must complete a research assignment on a topic approved by the Faculty Board and under supervision of an appointed supervisor. The length of the research assignment is 15 000 to 20 000 words (including footnotes, but excluding bibliography).
Stellenbosch University offers the International Trade Law programme.
- Carriage of Goods by Sea
- International Sales Law
- International Commercial Arbitration
- International Tax Law
- Legal Aspects of World and Regional Trade
- Payment and Guarantees in International Contracts
- Sustainable Development Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Public Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 70 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Stellenbosch University and/or in South Africa, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Your contract
- Student support form (Students with special needs)
- Qualification documents - Please ensure that you upload qualification documents for each tertiary qualification obtained and that the documents is official and certified. This implies that your original qualification documents (academic transcript and accompanying degree certificate) which you recieved upon graduation must be stamped and signed by the awarding institution. Qualifications shorter than 12 months in duration will not be considered
- Proof of English Language proficiency
International3791 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3791 EUR per year during 12 months.
National3791 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3791 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Stellenbosch
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.