You’re seeing change management initiatives, project negotiations and changing team dynamics. You know these situations call for exemplary leadership. And you want to rise to the challenges they present.
You’ll learn from leading-edge instructors. They'll guide you through the fundamentals and finer points of both project management and leadership.
You’ll build hands-on project management skills, and learn about best practices in project leadership, team dynamics and negotiations. And you’ll build a knowledge base about relevant topics including restructuring, policy, technological advances, political change, ethical issues, succession planning and more.
You’ll also develop your own leadership skills, with the help of your instructors and your cohort colleagues. You'll gain vision, courage, partnerships and networks, which will give you the energy and perseverance to lead your organization, and face obstacles wherever you are.
Through your learning, you’ll become the kind of leader who inspires teams to work together. Whether your goal is to make change in your organization, or make change in your entire life, you'll find the skills and connections to make it happen.
You can build from here
Upon successful completion of the Project Management and Organizational Leadership program from Royal Roads University, you can transfer up to 9 credits toward a Royal Roads Masters of Business Administration or Masters of Global Management.
Graduates of the Graduate Certificate in Project Management or the Graduate Certificate in Management and Leadership may further their learning by transferring credits to this diploma.
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- The Right Side of Project Management
- Managing Complex Projects
- Leadership, Community, and Collaboration in a Complex Environment
- Workplace Innovation: Strategy and Culture
- Organizational Design, Communication and Knowledge Management
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Leadership View 208 other Masters in Management Studies in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of a four-year undergraduate degree in arts, business, or environmental studies (or another acceptable alternative, including either a masters or doctoral level degree), plus some related experience, typically a minimum of two years' work in relevant leadership, management, communication, training, marketing, or consultant roles, etc.
- Applicants who do not meet the standard admission requirements need a minimum of four full-time years' relevant work experience and some post-secondary education.
- Applications will be adjudicated based on a consideration of all standard supporting documents (academic transcripts, resumé, statement of intent, reference letters), with a broad focus on work, life and volunteer experience as well as any academic work or credentials.
International18207 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18207 CAD for the full programme during 9 months.
National14784 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14784 CAD for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.