As a leader or manager in a local or international organization, you carry a lot of responsibility. The job of making things happen often falls on your shoulders. And in your busy organization, a lot of things are happening.
You’re seeing change management initiatives, project negotiations and changing team dynamics. You know these situations call for exemplary leadership. And you want to rise to the challenges they present.
You’ll learn from leading-edge instructors. They'll guide you through the fundamentals and finer points of both project management and leadership.
Once you have completed this program, you'll have project management skills that are transferrable to work across industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Right Side of Project Management
- Managing Complex Projects
- Leadership, Community, and Collaboration in a Complex Environment
- Workplace Innovation: Strategy and Culture
- Organizational Design, Communication and Knowledge Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 18 other Masters in Project Management in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of a four-year undergraduate degree in arts, business, or environmental studies (or another acceptable alternative, including either a masters or doctoral level degree), plus some related experience, typically a minimum of two years' work in relevant leadership, management, communication, training, marketing, or consultant roles, etc.
- Applicants who do not meet the standard admission requirements need a minimum of four full-time years' relevant work experience and some post-secondary education.
- Applications will be adjudicated based on a consideration of all standard supporting documents (academic transcripts, resumé, statement of intent, reference letters), with a broad focus on work, life and volunteer experience as well as any academic work or credentials.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18207 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18207 CAD for the full programme during .
National14784 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14784 CAD for the full programme during .
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.