The primary objective of Stellenbosch University's Curriculum Studies programme is to give you the opportunity to do postgraduate studies in Curriculum Studies so you can acquire the curriculum expertise a leader needs so as to facilitate education renewal in a school community. The secondary objective of the programme is to help you as an educator to develop the necessary skills to function as a reflective practitioner in a school. This is done by introducing you to the practices and methodology of educational research. You can attain these goals by achieving the specific critical, developmental and programme outcomes.
- Curriculum Studies
- Afrikaans-ondervws (skoolvak)
- English Education (school subject)
- Environmental Education
- Geography Education (school subject)
- Life Orientation
- Mathematics Education (school subject)
- Physics and Chemistry Education (school subject)
- Business Studies Education (school subject)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 48 other Masters in Education in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Normally, you must have passed appropriate modules at least at third-year level in your field of specialisation
- You must have appropriate or equivalent experience in your proposed field of specialisation. You must also have at least two years’ actual teaching experience in the relevant school subject that you want to specialise in.
International1305 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1305 EUR per year during 24 months.
National1305 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1305 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Stellenbosch
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.