Candidates at Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun who have a Cognitive Science BA in cognitive science, biology, computer science, psychology, linguistics, mathematics, physics with a diploma grade not lower than 4.0 (B) receive the maximum score.) If the number of candidates with the maximum score exceeds 25, the average from studies will be additionally taken into account.
The field of study is created in connection with the commitment in the application for Excellence Initiative – Research University to create at least 3 new English-language fields of study around priority research areas. It also fits in with the internationalization strategy.
- Advanced statistics
- Linear algebra - an introduction to data analysis
- Cognitive Psychology
- Developmental Neuropsychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Cognitive Sciences Genetics View 4 other Masters in Cognitive Sciences in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Pay admission fee
- Documents in foreign languages must be translated into Polish or English by a sworn translator.
- Candidate must provide a certificate of completing secondary education in country of origin
- Health certificate stating that there are no objections to undertake studies
- Confirmation of health insurance and accident insurance
- 2 colour photographs
- Copy of an ID
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
Living costs for Toru´n
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.