Graduates of Physiotherapy program at Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun are prepared and competent to provide various therapeutic services, including systemic rehabilitation (after traumas, surgeries, in chronic diseases), pulmonary, neurological, cardiac and geriatric rehabilitation, or the treatment of children in coma. Physiotherapists are trained and qualified to work in hospitals and outpatient clinics, private clinics, sports clubs, recreation centers, spa centers, health resorts, or social care facilities – there are many career paths open to our graduates of Physiotherapy.
- The curriculum also includes intra-year work placements during each academic year in physiotherapy and kinesitherapy clinics and hospital wards.
- The programme includes such courses as: anatomy, physiology, pathology, biomechanics, kinesiology, physical therapy, neurophysiology, medical biology, manual therapy, orthopaedics, special massage, prosthetics and orthotics, genetic diseases, rehabilitation, clinical physiotherapy, disabled sports, rheumatology, movement education, balneology, spa therapy, functional diagnostics, pharmacology, and many others.
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 3 other Masters in Public Health in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Pay admission fee
- Documents in foreign languages must be translated into Polish or English by a sworn translator.
- Candidate must provide a certificate of completing secondary education in country of origin
- Health certificate stating that there are no objections to undertake studies
- Confirmation of health insurance and accident insurance
- 2 colour photographs
- Copy of an ID
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
International6712 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3356 EUR per semester during 60 months.
EU/EEA6712 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3356 EUR per semester during 60 months.
Living costs for Toru´n
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.