Combine detailed data analytics knowledge with strong business acumen.
At the Analytics and Management MAM programme offered at London Business School, you learn through immersion. Explore wide-ranging subjects like Data Visualisation, Machine Learning and AI. Use real data to solve real problems during your live business project, or jump into the vibrant London start-up scene.
Forge ahead. Be relevant to the world’s top technology and consulting recruiters.
Showcasing a refined toolkit of analytical skills and a broad spectrum of business competencies, MAM graduates are primed to tap into this exciting and lucrative job market. Explore significant opportunities in:
- Consulting, including boutique companies specialising in data collation and analysis for use in client acquisition and retention
- Technology and consumer goods companies, making data-driven commercial and strategic decisions
- Other sectors, such as Finance, Healthcare and Media seeking graduates with deep analytical capabilities.
- Applied Statistics
- Python for Data Science
- Data Science for Business
- Data Visualisation and Storytelling
- Data Management
- Machine Learning for Big Data
- Decision Analytics and Modelling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Statistics Data Science & Big Data View 416 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form
- Application essays
- GMAT/GRE: The institution codes are: GMAT = Z11-J7-99; GRE = 4264
- One page CV
- Name and details of two referees
- Proof of English language ability
- Application fee: £95
- A copy of your university transcripts
International39200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National39200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39200 GBP per year during 12 months.
- There will be an additional payment of £8,000 for students electing to do the fourth term.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.