The Mathematical Imaging and Spatial Pattern Analysis program from MINES Saint-Étienne is hold by the following institutions which are co-accredited by the french Ministery of Higher Education and Research: University Jean Monnet Saint-Etienne / Faculty of Sciences and Techniques, Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Mines de Saint-Etienne, Institut d’Optique Graduate School and Ecole Centrale de Lyon.
A one-year programme taught in English and designed to provide basic and advanced knowledge in Mathematical Image and Geometric Pattern Sciences. Emphasis is placed on the mathematical and computational aspects.
- Doctorate in Image and Patten Sciences.
- Jobs in R&D, engineering, and consulting.
- Image modeling, image processing and image analysis
- Color and multispectral image processing
- Advanced mathematical imaging
- Geometry for spatial pattern modeling and analysis
- Literature survey on a selected topic
- Theoretical and practical research work with theoretical and practical
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Business Intelligence & Analytics View 34 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed first year Master in Mathematics or Computer Sciences.
- An engineering degree (or a registration in the final year in one French graduate School).
- An acceptable equivalent diploma.
- File selection and motivational interview.
- The decision of the admission committee will be communicated to each applicant.
International4150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4150 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2650 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint-Étienne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.