Get the skills to manage challenging projects
This MSc Health Management and Data Intelligence offered at MINES Saint-Étienne will teach you powerful methodologies to manage innovative and collaborative projects, provide you with solid knowledge and agility when it comes to digital technologies: data, IoT, artificial intelligence and focus on ownership of the challenges of this ecosystem and its various stakeholders.
Develop a global scope & a large set of skills
Your challenge is not to become an expert in all fields, or an artificial intelligence expert but to acquire a large set of skills and develop a global scope including but not limited to: data, new technologies, managing disruptions, soft skills required by new process and know how.
Understand the specific needs of this industry
Innovation shift in the ecosystem have become a major challenge for companies, consulting firms, startups in all activity sectors but the health industry has its key specifics. Develop the mindset that will help you change this sector through an innovative learning path.
- Fundamentals of economics
- Cost accounting
- Fundamentals of finance
- Fundamentals of marketing
- Fundamentals of law
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Administration Data Science & Big Data View 5 other Masters in Health Administration in France
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply:
- A validated Master 1 degree or Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac + 4
- A validated Licence 3 degree or Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac+3, with an excellent profile (limited to 30% of the cohort)
- A resume
- A copy of an official valid identity card or passport
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree
- An enrollment certificate / A certificate of attendance for graduating students
- A certified copy of your transcripts from the first year of your undergraduate education until now
- An English proficiency test: TOEFL iBT, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge
International24500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA24500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Saint-Étienne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.