An anchor institution in Los Angeles, a global center for arts, technology and international business, USC’s diverse curricular offerings provide extensive opportunities for interdisciplinary study and collaboration with leading researchers in highly advanced learning environments.
Study Quantitative and Computational Biology at University of Southern California
The Department of Biological Sciences at the University of Southern California offers the Quantitative and Computational Biology MSc program which integrates quantitative graduate courses from the Biological Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, and Physics and Astronomy departments. Students will gain additional skills across these disciplines that prepare them well for advanced graduate-level work, MD/PhD programs at top universities and/or jobs in industries at the intersection of biotechnology and software.
- Modeling and Numerical Techniques for Marine Scientists
- Systems Biology
- Mathematical Techniques of Physical Chemistry
- Statistical Mechanics
- Quantum Chemistry
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Analysis of Algorithms
- Scientific Computing and Visualization
- Applied Probability
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology Statistics Artificial Intelligence View 1147 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must hold a degree considered equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree, as evaluated by the USC Office of Graduate & International Admission.
- Your college or university must be recognized by the appropriate governmental ministry as a degree-granting institution.
- All transcripts and degree certificates/diplomas must be written in the original language of instruction.
- Official transcripts must show all courses and subjects taken and all grades (marks) received.
- Official transcripts must be sent directly to USC by the college or university.
International60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30223 USD per semester during 12 months.
National60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30223 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.