The Performance Analysis in Football programme from UCFB x GIS encompasses all that is required of a performance analyst whilst assessing and measuring expectations of this role within an applied football context. The variation of modules captures the appreciation required for an aspiring analyst in relation to what would be expected within a professional sporting environment. Understanding the roles that interlink with the role of a Performance Analyst is just as prevalent as understanding the role of an analyst in isolation.
Any student embarking on the MSc Performance Analysis in Football programme with GIS will have multiple career options to choose from. The varied content allows for students to gain insight from industry perspectives and this is reflected in assessment also. The obvious potential career opportunities from this programme include Performance Analyst, Recruitment Analyst, Football Scout, Talent Identification, Opposition Analyst and Data Analyst. Utilising the knowledge gained within the programme and depending upon student career focus, this could also open opportunities within teaching and learning environments.
- Applied Football Match Analysis
- Football Statistics and Data Analysis
- Talent Identification and Recruitment
- Applied Research project
- Global Sports Leadership
- Applied Reflective practice (Option)
- An Interdisciplinary Approach in Football (Option)
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSports Management Coaching Sports Sciences View 373 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
- Applicants should have a 2:2 classification in a Performance analysis related degree. Applicants who hold a non-relevant degree subject or who have not previously studied to the level of a 2:2 degree will be considered on the basis of additional relevant experience and/or qualifications.
- Recognition of Prior Learning Students with relevant previous study at postgraduate level or with extensive experience may be considered eligible for recognition of prior learning.
- Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements but who have an otherwise strong profile may be asked to provide a coaching or management portfolio and/or complete a brief assignment in a relevant subject area to demonstrate suitable level of academic writing.
International16450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16450 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10950 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home: £5,475
- International: £8,225
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.