This MSc Football Communications and Digital Marketing (Online) degree from UCFB x GIS is ideal for those who already work, or aspire to work, in senior positions within the sports industry, and offers the flexibility to allow participants to gain a Master's degree qualification around their busy lifestyle.
By having the opportunity to learn from the comfort of their own home, programme participants will be able to gain a further qualification to enhance their career prospects in a format that offers flexible hours and the chance to dictate their own work-life balance to fit around other commitments.
The programme is available through the UCFB Online Hub, which is accessible on mobile devices including tablets, phones and laptops. The IJCFB Online Hub also has app which you can download to access the programme content. This means you can truly study while on the go and around your other commitments.
The specificity of sport, with its high media coverage and numerous stakeholders, requires managers to have uniquely honed business skills and an in-depth knowledge of the football industry. The programme has been developed for those with aspirations towards senior positions within the core media and marketing departments of football and sports clubs and similar organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Sports Leadership
- Football Fan Engagement
- Digital Marketing for Football
- Multimedia Football Journalism
- Applied professional project
- Global Sports Consulting and Analysis (Option)
- Customer Relationship Management and Analytics in Sport (Option)
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSports Sciences Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 38 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
- Applicants should hold a 2:1 honours degree or a recognised overseas equivalent. Applicants may be accepted with a 2:2 honours degree (or equivalent) provided that they can otherwise demonstrate a strong profile with 50% or above in their dissertation module.
- Professional experience and industry qualifications can be assessed for applicants without the standard entry requirements. All applicants will be provided with an opportunity to be assessed and to discuss their suitability for the programme with the academic team. All applicants are also provided with information relating to student services, with whom they can make contact, should they require additional support or advice as well as information related to appropriate bursaries and funds.
International10950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10950 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10950 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.