This Football Coaching and Analysis (Blended) programme from UCFB x GIS is ideal for current professionals working within the football industry who prefer a more flexible mode of delivery instead of a purely campus based programme.
By having the opportunity to learn from the comfort of their own home or workplace, programme participants will be able to gain a further qualification to enhance their career prospects in a format that offers flexible hours and the chance to dictate their own work-life balance to fit around other commitments.
This programme is designed for those who already work, or aspire to work, in the sports industry, and offers the flexibility to allow participants to gain a Master's degree qualification around their busy lifestyle.
This programme is a Blended degree, meaning the majority of your studies will take place online through UCFB's dedicated Online Hub. However, there will be the opportunity to learn on-campus at either IJCFB Wembley, London or LJCFB Etihad Campus, Manchester, for ten days in two blocks of five days each.
Career prospects include highly sought-after careers within a professional and semi-professional football team such as a coaching, match and performance analyst or operations manager at multidisciplinary teams.
- Global Sports Leadership
- Applied Football Match Analysis
- Applying Football principles — Tactics and Strategies
- Analysis of Football Coaching practice
- Applied Research project
- Football Statistics and Data Analysis (Option)
- Applied Reflective practice (Option)
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSports Management Coaching Sports Sciences View 372 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
- Applicants will normally have a 2:1 classification in a sport related degree. Applicants who hold a sport-related degree classification of 2:2 or below or, a non-sport related degree, or significant professional experience will be considered on a case by case basis and may be required to submit a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate sports coaching and/or sports management experience.
- Recognition of Prior Learning Students with relevant previous study at postgraduate level or with extensive experience may be considered eligible for recognition of prior learning.
- Admissions procedures prospective students may contact the course leader for further information about the course and guidance as to their suitability for the course. Online and postal applications are accepted, upon which, candidates demonstrating a suitable academic and experiential profile will be invited for interview.
International10950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10950 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10950 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.