MCA Cyber Security Program Highlights
- Interact with International (Israel, USA) and National Cybersecurity specialists on course modules and Industry led projects with 50+ case studies.
- World renowned Ethical Hacking Team (Team Bi0s - https://bi0s.in/) ranked #20 worldwide and #1 in India to provide mentorship through hands-on exercises.
- India's first Cybersecurity program designed to help you take up Managerial, Administrative and Technical roles in Industry, Government, NGOs, Public and Private Sector companies.
- Training for Industry Certifications
- Flexible Learning: 3-6 month certifications, 1 year diploma and 2 year degree (take up to 4 years)
Future Proof.This MCA - Cybersecurity will provide expertise for both technical and managerial jobs in Cybersecurity. The program aligns to NASSCOM’s National Occupational Standards and Data Security Council of India’s Cybersecurity Skills. Unique curriculum and certifications are tailored to develop proficiency in both defensive and offensive skill sets. Students will learn to work with 50+ tools.
Who Can enroll.This MCA - Cyber Security program at Amrita University is suited for working professionals who want to upskill, or for aspirants who want to update themselves and re-enter the industry or create their own startups. We will equip you with advanced technical foundations and assist in gaining industry certifications.
Career Pathway after MCA Cyber SecurityUpon graduation the following career opportunities are yours to achieve.
- Security Engineer
- Network Security Consultant
- Cyber Forensics Specialist
- Penetration Tester
- Ethical Hacker
- Application Security Analyst
- Governance Risk Compliance Analyst
- Cloud Security Analyst
- Cybersecurity Operations Manager
- Cyber Compliance Audit Specialist
- Cybersecurity & Artificial Intelligence Specialist
- Security Systems Administrator
- Security Architect
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Computer Science
- Essentials of Cybersecurity
- Mathematics for Computer Science
- Python Scripting for Security
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate degree: Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or Bachelor's Degree in Science with Mathematics at 10+2 level with minimum 50% percentage marks. Students in their final year can apply with the last completed semester results.
- Students with Foreign Education: Bachelor’s Degree - any of the above-mentioned degrees. Certificate of Equivalence from Association of Indian Universities is needed. This is required by any student with a Foreign Education who wishes to apply to an Indian University
- Candidates with work experience will have an added advantage for admissions.
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 24 months.
National1628 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1628 USD per year during 24 months.
- National: Rs 60000 per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.