Industry relevant specializations.
- Systems and Networks (including CCNA & CCNP)
- Mobile Application & Full Stack Dev. Skills
- Virtual & Augmented Reality
Industry Certifications.Training for
- Amazon AWS certifications in Data Analytics
- Amazon, Cloud Computing
- Amazon Cloud Architect
- IBM Practitioner
Industry-Ready Training.Interact with International (Germany, USA) and CISCO Academy, Samsung, Amazon AWS, on course modules and Industry led projects with 50+ case studies.
Mentored industry-relevant projects (Final Semester).In areas of Machine Learning, NLP, Computer Vision, Deep learning, Cloud Computing & Distributed Computing, BlockChain, IOT.
Online Practical Virtual Labs.From Amazon AWS, CISCO Academy, Amrita.
Job Prospects.We have over 94% students placed, many in core Artificial Intelligence and Data Science companies. Our MCA alumni have gone abroad for higher education and for jobs.
Job titles include.
- Software Application Architect
- Software Consultant
- Web Designer & Developer
- Database Administrator
- Test Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- App Developer
- Business Analyst
- Software Developer
- Software/Hardware Engineer
- Systems Analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Object Oriented Programming Using JAVA
- Mathematical Foundations for Computer Applications I
- Advanced Operating Systems
- Advanced Computer Networks
- Python Programming
- Advanced DBMS
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Computer Sciences View 8 other Masters in Computer Sciences in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students with Indian Education:
- Candidates must have passed 10 + 2
- Candidate must have completed any undergraduate degree with Mathematics at 10 + 2 level or at graduation level
- Students in their final year can apply with the last completed semester results
Students with Foreign Education:
- Certificate of Equivalence from Association of Indian Universities is needed. This is required by any student with a Foreign Education who wishes to apply to an Indian University
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 24 months.
National814 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 814 USD per year during 24 months.
- National: Rs 30000 per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.