Industry Certifications.Training for
- Amazon AWS certifications in Data Analytics
- Amazon, Cloud Computing
- Amazon Cloud Architect
Industry-Ready Training.Interact with International (Germany, USA) and National Artificial Intelligence specialists on course modules and Industry led projects with 50+ case studies.
Mentored industry-relevant projects (Final Semester).In areas of Machine Learning, NLP, Computer Vision, Deep learning, Cloud Computing & Distributed Computing, BlockChain, IOT.
Online Practical Virtual Labs.From Amazon AWS, CISCO Academy, and Amrita.
Job Prospects.We have over 94% students placed, many in core Artificial Intelligence and Data Science companies. Our Artificial Intelligence alumni at Amrita University have gone abroad for higher education and for jobs.
Job titles include.Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Developer, Software Developer, Data Analyst, AWS or Azure Data Scientist, Business Intelligence Developer, Data Architect.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Machine Learning
- Mathematics for Data Science I
- Foundations of Computer systems
- Natural Language Processing
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Business Analytics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students with Indian Education:
- Candidates must have passed 10 + 2
- Any under graduate degree holder like BCA, B.Tech, B.E, BSc, BA, B.Com etc with Mathematics at 10+2 level
- Students in their final year can apply with the last completed semester results
Students with Foreign Education:
- Certificate of Equivalence from Association of Indian Universities is needed. This is required by any student with a Foreign Education who wishes to apply to an Indian University.
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 24 months.
National1357 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1357 USD per year during 24 months.
- National: Rs 50000 per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.