Study Library and Information Science at University of Southern California
The Library and Information Science MMLIS program at University of Southern California provides a solid foundation of course work followed by elective options culminating in the capstone project. Each semester students enroll in LIM 591 Research and Professional Applications in which they investigate critical issues, connect with leaders, undertake research with faculty and otherwise extend their learning and understanding.
The capstone project provides an opportunity for students to demonstrate their learning during the MMLIS experience and achievement of the core competencies for the program.Courses are offered entirely online each fall and spring semester and during the summer. The program is offered through small cohorts.
- Management Communication for Leaders
- Marketing Management
- Accounting Concepts and Financial Reporting
- Library and Information Science
- Collection Development and Management
- Information Description, Organization, and Retrieval
- Research Methods in Library and Information Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesLibrary Science Marketing Management Studies View 145 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Southern California and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- To qualify for admission to the MMLIS program, prospective students must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and have earned an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0.
- Proof of financial support is required of admitted international applicants.
- Applicants will also submit a professional resume, a statement of purpose, three letters of recommendation and transcripts from each institution of higher education attended.
International63468 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63468 USD per year during 12 months.
National63468 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63468 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.