Objectives and Competencies
- Focused on Biosciences, Biomedicine, Tissue Regeneration, Biomaterials, Biocatalysis, Biochemistry, and Molecular and Cellular Biology.
- Knowledge of industrial sectors and trends in using biotechnologies and their engineering aspects.
After completing the degree in Bioengineering at IQS - Ramon Llull University, you’ll be able to:
- Work as a professional in R+D+I, project management, development and innovation in biotechnological companies
- Work at Universities or research centres in the field of academic research and technology transfer
- Develop your professional activity in biopharmaceutical companies, diagnostics and industrial biotechnology, among others
- Advanced genetic engineering
- Bioreactors and bioprocesses/Biologics in New Therapies
- Advanced Bioinformatics
- Experimental Design
- Industrial Microbiology
- Experimental Techniques Laboratory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Biotechnology View 9 other Masters in Biomedicine in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Master's Degree in Bioengineering is aimed at graduates in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy Studies, Biology, Biological Systems Engineering, Nanosciences, Biomedical Sciences and other similar studies.
- The Admissions Committee will study each candidature and, if necessary, prepare the content of the complementary studies, based on the student’s undergraduate degree. The Master's Degree in Bioengineering is aimed at graduates from different disciplines, from Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy Studies, Biology, Veterinary Studies, Environmental Sciences, Agronomic Engineering and other similar studies.
International17910 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 199 EUR per credit during 12 months.
EU/EEA17910 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 199 EUR per credit during 12 months.
The price per credit varies between € 199 and € 238 per credit
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.